We are looking for an experienced Plumber to install, maintain and repair sanitation units, water and gas supply lines, and associated fixtures in residential, commercial, and industrial structures. You will also be required to design and inspect plumbing systems, perform diagnostics, and ensure they comply with regulatory codes. Must be experienced in sewer and drain cleaning and work independently. Knowledge with flat-rate pricing a plus. $1000 sign-on bonus after one year and we will help with moving expenses for the right candidate. If you want to make money and have a secure future in the plumbing business, this is the place in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
To be successful as a Plumber you should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with people.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, soldering and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call-outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- Troubleshooting pumps.
- 5+ years of experience as a Plumber.
- Good working knowledge of water supply and ventilation systems.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
- Experience with flat-rate pricing.